Call for papers
We welcome proposals in a variety of inspirational and interactive formats, such as symposia, workshops, demonstrations, posters or oral presentations.
We invite you to submit abstracts for our conference on subjects related to eHealth, mHealth, ePublic Health, eMental Health, big data for Health, self-tracking, smart coaching and related fields.
We favor innovative contributions that highlight some of the newest applications of eHealth technologies. We extend a warm welcome to pioneers, who explore new fields or new ways to apply eHealth technologies.
- Abstract submission deadline: February 9th 2020, 23:59, Central European Time (CET)
- Decision notification: March 13th 2020
- Early bird registration: March 27th 2020
- Registration closure for presenters: April 9th 2020
Please use the submission forms that are provided below to write your abstract. Abstracts have to be submitted through Easychair as a pdf file (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=healthbytech2020) before February 9th 2020, 23:59, Central European Time (CET). Please add the type of submission to the key words in Easychair. We welcome the following submissions:
- Oral presentations (max. 500 words). Submission form
- Poster presentations (max. 500 words). Submission form
- Symposia (introduction of max. 300 words, max. 500 words per speaker). Submission form
- Demo (max. 500 words). Submission form
- Workshop (max. 500 words). Submission form
Oral presentations will be scheduled in sessions of approximately 45 minutes that will contain a total of three presentations. Poster and demo presentations will be held in a dedicated session and time will be scheduled to pitch your poster or demo. Symposia have to capture a coherent set of three to four individual presentations that focus on a relevant theme within eHealth. They have to be organized by a minimum of two different organizations and will take 45 minutes. Workshops are expected to be interactive and will take 45 minutes.